Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice (sort of)

So, the big Ice Storm of 2009 was mostly uneventful for us. I woke up and saw that city schools were out, so I figured it must be terrible. But the roads are fine. Supposedly it might snow some tonight but I doubt it. We have the world's most boring weather. The ice has messed up our phones though. I haven't had cell service all day, and our office phones are also not working properly. I don't like not having cell service when all I have is a cell phone. They should really pro-rate our bills so we don't have to pay for this. I'm sure AT&T will get right on that.

I promise I do have pictures to post of the completed nursery (minus the name and a shelf). I just have to find time to upload them. I found a really cute line of Fisher Price stuff to buy (the play yard, high chair, bouncer, swing and some other smaller things). I'm excited to buy the fun stuff, but it's expensive.

No comments: