Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Cards

Well, it's one of my favorite times of the year again.  Christmas card time!  In the past, we've tried to organize a family photo session, but that usually takes a long time and is frustrating enough with just the dogs.  Add a toddler to the mix and it's pretty much impossible.  So this year, I'm just going to use pics I already have for our cards.  I've used Shutterfly in the past for holiday cards as well as other photo services, so I thought I'd check out their holiday cards.

You can check out Shutterfly's Christmas card collection here.  I love this one, called Perfect Paisley.  Wouldn't that look adorable with a picture of Emma's cute face?  I'd definitely love getting that in the mail (but I am a little biased).
I also like Peppermint Snowflake:

Shutterfly also offers some great Christmas photo cards.  I had a hard time settling on just one or two designs that I liked the best.  There's one called Top Ten Moments that would be fitting for our year, since we've had so many firsts (Emma turning one, walking, talking, running, feeding herself, first trip to the beach...I could go on and on).
I also really like this card, called What a Year.  It would let me tell everyone about our special year too.

If you're looking for a good gift idea (this is great for grandparents if you have kids), you can also make your own photo calendar
I'm making a few of these for our parents and grandparents, and might just make one for myself too.  You can add in your own special dates, which is great for our parents (and also my husband, who has a hard time remembering dates sometimes :-) ). 

Head on over to Shutterfly to choose your favorite card!  Hopefully you'll have an easier time choosing that I am!

No comments: