Friday, June 11, 2010

Fab 5 Friday

I know I've been terrible about keeping up with this...sorry!

1.  Kristin Hannah books - I managed to read two of her books this week, and am trying to find another at the library.  I think I've read most of her books though.  I love when I find a new author I enjoy, but hate when I run out of books!

2.  Storytime at the Library - Emma and I have had lots of fun on Wednesdays and Fridays at the library.  She has gotten to interact with other babies and Mama gets out of the house!

3.  Jergen's Natural Glow lotion -

I'm not usually one for self tanner (it smells nasty, I usually end up looking orange, and I generally get it all over my clothes).  But I got a good deal on this at Walgreens last week, so I thought I'd try it out.  I also bought the facial lotion.  I think I'm a little tanner!

4.  Sonic - Sonic is not one of my favorite places to actually eat a meal, because I don't like their fries or tots.  However, I love their desserts.  Since we live so close to a Sonic, we probably go at least 2 or 3 times a week to get shakes or sundaes.  And this summer, their sundaes are only $.99 after 8pm, plus the shakes are B1G1 free anytime.  I love their hot fudge shakes!

5.  The Braves - I'm getting pretty accustomed to the Braves being terrible, so I have to mention when they don't (it won't last long).  I feel out of the loop since I can't watch them on tv anymore or listen on the radio.  And I'm not shelling out tons of money to watch or listen online.  Sorry Bravos...I'll have to be content to get your scores via text and read about you at ajc.com.  See you in August and October!!

No comments: